The purpose of this statement is to let users of this web site know what information is collected about them when they visit this site, how this information is used and if it is disclosed.
The information collected during each visit is aggregated with similar logged information and published in reports in order for Paradise Images to identify patterns of usage of the site. This will assist us in improving the Service of the Paradise Images site and the services offered on it. Paradise Images will not disclose or publish information that identifies individual machines, or potentially identifies sub-groupings of addresses, without consent.
EXCEPTION TO THE RULE
Paradise Images will collect, use and disclose more extensive information than stated above in the following circumstances:
- unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published on the Paradise Images pages;
- unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on the Paradise Images site;
- unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the Paradise Images site by other sites;
- attempts to intercept messages of other users of the Paradise Images site;
- communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed;
- attempts to compromise the security of the web server, or interfere with the enjoyment of the Paradise Images site by other users.
Paradise Images reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of the Paradise Images site raises a suspicion that an offence is being, or has been, committed. In the event of an investigation, Paradise Images will provide access to data to any law enforcement agency that may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Information collected is stored in an appropriately secure format and held by Paradise Images for archival purposes. When the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it is deleted.